Within the application statement, address the following questions:
1. What makes you particularly qualified to be a TA for this course (e.g. course work, field experience, etc.)?
2. Why are you interested? How would this course contribute to your degree plan and educational goals?
3. How would you contribute to this course, if chosen to be a TA? Be very specific. Give concrete examples of what you might do with a class session or any other specific activities you'd see as being part of your role.
4. What do you hope to learn? What are your learning objectives?
5. List a faculty member who will serve as a reference for you.
6. If applying for an Outdoor Education TA, please submit current first aid/CPR certifications and an outdoor résumé, if possible.
7. Are you a current Sterling College van driver? If no, are you 21 years of age and willing to become one?